hello, i qualified gate 2012 with a score of 434 and a percentile of 95.2 .I was hoping to get admission near delhi .so that leaves me with two options either USIT(IPU) or YMCA faridabad.so please tell me ,which college i should go for ?one thing more ,i am looking for a career in IT industry rather than teaching .i mean in mtech its a diffrent scenario,.so i really need ur guidance and if there is any other option near delhi for mtech do tell. hoping for ur reply ASAP. thanks and regards , Abhishek Singh contact:9711422796

hello,

i qualified gate 2012 with a score of 434 and a percentile of 95.2 .I was hoping to get admission near delhi .so that leaves me with two options either USIT(IPU) or YMCA faridabad.so please tell me ,which college i should go for ?one thing more ,i am looking for a career in IT industry rather than teaching .i mean in mtech its a diffrent scenario,.so i really need ur guidance and if there is any other option near delhi for mtech do tell. hoping for ur reply ASAP.

thanks and regards ,

Abhishek Singh

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Abhishek

You should Prefer USIT .

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free