Can anyone provide the placement packages of cse at ism dhanbad ????? Wud be really helpful. :)

Can anyone provide the placement packages of cse at ism dhanbad ?????

Wud be really helpful.  :)

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

cse placements are not very good at ism ...you can have a look at their recruiters on their website and there is no google,oracle,adobe,citrix,amazon,fb,goldman sachs,netapp,ivy,pocket gems,direct i amongst which a lot of them go regularly to even average NITs like surat nagpur hamirpur kurukshetra going there only for two companies MS and yahoo which take no more than 2 people each from there is a very risky situation ..if you wont get in these two then you would be left with companies like infosys,wipro,tcs,cogniznt which are the 3rd grade companies offering labour type salaries not more than 3.8 lakhs...even these companies are not allowed in NIT T,W,S and allahabad ...so i would strongly advice you to not join cse at ism at any cost rather take cse at any top 8 NIT ...there are only two software companies from their recruiters list offering more than 6 lakhs anmd that is terriblefor a student qualifting IIT JEE..http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/student/placement/pastrecruiters.php..have a look at the list for clearer version of what i want to tell you and then compare with top NITs you will get your answers but dont join it ISM is only famous for its petroleum and mining engineering keep that in mind rest all are branches equivalent to that of UP state colleges...

Aditi Chauhan
askIITians Faculty 396 Points
10 years ago

Situation at ISM Dhanbad have changed rapidly after facebook recruiting students of ISM Dhanbad. Reportedly highest package offered last year was 56 lpa. Companies like MS, SISO, LG, Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Future First, Mu Sigma, SEL,
Flipkart, etc have started visiting campus too.
Don''t go by the website it has not been updated, ask any student studying there.
Average package in year 2013 was over 9 lpa.
First year students have started opting CS over Petroleum Engineering nowdays. Moreover it is to become an IIT very soon.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free