I gave my 12th board exams this year from CBSE board and I scored 76.4%. I didnt cleared the IIT-JEE exam and got about 2 Lakh rank in AIEEE. Im keen on giving the ISEET next year so that I can fulfill my dream of studying in premier institutes like IIT and NIT. Can anyone please guide me as to what strategy should I follow to clear ISEET with flying colours? Ill be greatful if anyone can give an elaborative reply.

I gave my 12th board exams this year from CBSE board and I scored 76.4%. I didnt cleared the IIT-JEE exam and got about 2 Lakh rank in AIEEE. Im keen on giving the ISEET next year so that I can fulfill my dream of studying in premier institutes like IIT and NIT. Can anyone please guide me as to what strategy should I follow to clear ISEET with flying colours? Ill be greatful if anyone can give an elaborative reply.

Grade:

2 Answers

Prince Singh
15 Points
11 years ago

DONT TAKE TENSION IF YOU HAVE NOT CRACKED IIT JEE BUT YOU CAN DO IT

FIRST OF ALL YOU JOIN A GOOD INSTITUTE FOR PREPARATION FOR IIT (MAY BE FIITJEE DELHI BRANCH OR IN KANPUR)

AND STUDY FOCUSLY AND ALWAYS BE ON YOUR TARGET ONLY FOCUS ON IIT IF YOU PREPARED FOR IIT THEN YOU ARE ALSO PREPARED FOR AIEEE AND ANY OTHER EXAMS.THE MAIN THING TO CARE IS THE TIME WHICH YOU GET AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR COURSE BY THE INJSTITUTE. USE THE TIME BEFORE EXAMINATION AS EFFICIENTLY AS YOU CAN.DONTS GET OVERCONFIDENCE.AND I AM SURE YOU WILL GET YOUR GOAL.

akash luckey aggara
33 Points
11 years ago

i think u will not be eligible for the exams

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free