thanks for anwering my questions. i appreciate the help. does this site offer GATE coaching as well? i would be interested to know. Also, i had a few queries about GATE. Is the GATE exam more competitive than IIT-JEE? I am aware that that GATE is for post graduation and JEE for undergrad, but i was curious to know which is more competetive. Finally, is a masters degree from IIT considered more prospective academically than a B.tech Degree from IIT? thanks.

thanks for anwering my questions. i appreciate the help. does this site offer GATE coaching as well? i would be interested to know. Also, i had a few queries about GATE. Is the GATE exam more competitive than IIT-JEE? I am aware that that GATE is for post graduation and JEE for undergrad, but i was curious to know which is more competetive. Finally, is a masters degree from IIT considered more prospective academically than a B.tech Degree from IIT? thanks.

Grade:

2 Answers

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju
23 Points
14 years ago
Dear Arunabha majumdar, Hope doing well. Wright now we are concentrating on IIT and AIEEE coaching only. The competation of the exam will be allways depends upon the number of candidates applied for the year.Since last year the no of IITs also incresed if you do good hard work it is easy to get the seat in Gate exam.Gate is the combined exam for those who want go for M.Tech after their Batchelor Degree and for P.hd those who completed their Master Degree.The value of the degree will be always high only. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best Arunabha !!! Regards, Askiitians Experts Nagaraju
Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Majumdar,

GATE exam is not that much competitive as compared to IIT JEE. Compared to JEE exam, GATE is pretty easy and you can clear it with little work at your hand in your departmental subjects. And as for your second question, M.Tech degree is not considered more prospective academically as compared to B.Tech degree from IIT's. Because as you know, B.Tech degree is obtained by appearing for IIT JEE exam which is quite tough than GATE all the quality students get selected in it as compared to M.Tech. So, they are given much more value.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best majumdar !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith gandhi P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free