heyyy i need ur helppp My bitsat 2012 score is 295, will i get electrical branch at bits hyderabad???? And my aieee AIR is 4900, Will I get electrical in NIT Trichi or Warangal Pleaseee replyyyyyyy Plz helppp

heyyy i need ur helppp

My bitsat 2012 score is 295, will i get electrical branch at bits hyderabad????

And my aieee AIR is 4900,

Will I get electrical in NIT Trichi or Warangal

Pleaseee replyyyyyyy

Plz helppp

Grade:12

3 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

see top 4 NIT s are better than BITS hyd/goa and comparable to pilani ..i would strongly suggest you to join NIT because of the growig stature after the 2007 NIT act ...they have almost reached the levels of BITS pilani and likely to surpass by the time you will get out ...for you order of preferences i would advice you to read the whole blog http://collegeranking2012.blogspot.in/ it will help you a lot in deciding your preferences....

Prakhar Agarwal
30 Points
11 years ago

in 2011 bits hyderabad electrical cutoff was 288 and this year was difficult in comparison to last year so you will definately get Bits Hyderabad.

aieee 2011

Institute name                    Branch name                            Closing rank in 5th round

Nit Trichi                           electrical & electronics                                       4813

Nit warrangal                     electrical & electronics                                      3904

aieee 2010

Nit Trichi                            electrical & electronics                                     6128

Nit warrangal                     electrical  & electronics                                     3706

so in my opinion you should try for electrical in Nit Trichi &Warrangal

Good Luck!

shreya sharma
33 Points
11 years ago

g for wrangal if u got any stream..m sure u will be upgraded to electrical.

goodluck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free