hi, i have done BE in mechanical engineering from mumbai university. m=now i want to persue mtech from DIAT, pune... i have gone throughits website. but i want to more about its placements and gate cutoff. please reply as urgent possible

hi,

i have done BE in mechanical engineering from mumbai university.

m=now i want to persue mtech from DIAT, pune...

i have gone throughits website. but i want to more about its placements and gate cutoff.

please reply as urgent possible

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Abhishek,

Placement

The Placeme

nt Cell in the DIAT (DU) plays a vital role. As there are large numbers of Engineering colleges coming up in India, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. A full pledged placement cell is functioning in DIAT (DU) with a full time placement officer. The Placement cell is inviting various Government, Semi Government Organizations, Private and Public Sectors for campus recruitment. For placement a large number of prospective employers are contacted during the year and efforts are made to invite those companies to visit DIAT (DU) and conduct campus recruitments. The objective of the Placement Cell is to look for a 100% employment of all the students. The Cell is assisted by student placement coordinators who lead a team of placement representatives from various courses of study. The placement Cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting companies officials. The Placement Cell provides all audio visual facilities for PowerPoint Presentations, written test, group discussion and interviews. It plays a very important and key role in counseling and guiding the students of the University for their successful career. The computerization of the entire activities of the placement Cell is in progress and this facility will be available to the organizations soon for easy and faster communication.

Placement Procedure:

• A Company can show its interest in recruiting DIAT (DU) Pune students by contacting Placement Office, DIAT (DU) Pune atplacementcell@diat.ac.in, stating intent to visit DIAT (DU) Pune campus for recruitment.
  • Placement Office will reply within 2-3 working days.
  • Company can send any information in the form of presentations, audio/video files etc., that it may wish to show to the students of the University.
  • The dates for campus interviews are allotted on the basis of company request. The company would confirm or seek a change of the dates with the Placement Office.
  • Interested students register for a particular company through Placement Office.
  • Resumes of the applicants are made available for short listing to the company concerned.
  • The company visits the campus on the mutually agreed date and conducts Aptitude/Technical test/Personal Interviews/Group Discussion as part of their preferred selection procedure.
  • The company is expected to furnish the final list of selected students on the same day as soon as possible after the completion of the selection procedure.
  • Once a student is selected in one company, he/she will not be allowed to appear for other companies interviews as per Recruitment Policy.
  • If the company wishes to have an interactive session with the students they can contact Placement Office, DIAT (DU), Pune.

Year

S N.

Name of the Student

Department

Name of the Recruiters

2010-11

Armament Engineering

Larsen & Toubro Limited, Mumbai

2010-11

Applied Mathematics

3D PLM Software Solution Ltd., Mumbai

2010-11

Armament Engineering

Mahindra Defence System. Mumbai

2011-12

Madhuri Mudappu

Electronics Engineering

DRDO

2011-12

Chetan Solanke

Electronics Engineering

DRDO

2011-12

Arvind Rao

Applied Mathematics

DRDO

2011-12

Paranjay Menaria

Applied Mathematics

TouchMagix Media Pvt Ltd.

2011-12

Mandar Pise

Applied Mathematics

3D PLM Software

2011-12

Abhishek Kumar

Applied Mathematics

3D PLM Software

2011-12

Devank Purohit

Applied Mathematics

Bharat Dynamics Ltd

2011-12

Deepak Kori

Aerospace  Engineering

Bharat Dynamics Ltd

2011-12

K S Sarath

Aerospace  Engineering

Bharat Dynamics Ltd

2011-12

Ashish Tripathi

Applied Physics

Bharat Dynamics Ltd

2011-12

Sagar Harnol

Applied Physics

Bharat Dynamics Ltd

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free