there are a no. of books mentioned in the link for inp. books for iit , which one should i buy

there are a no. of books mentioned in the link for inp. books for iit , which one should i buy

Grade:11

1 Answers

Rohith Gandhi
24 Points
14 years ago

Dear Aman,

For physics, H C Verma concepts of physics Vol 1 and Vol 2 are compulsory, they are the best books for preparation of IIT JEE. It has very student friendly literature, and you can understand it very easily. Even for problems it is a very good book.

but if you have time, you can also refer to Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics, because theory wise it is also one of the best books for physics.

For chemistry, O.P. Tandon is best for both physical and Inorganic chemistry. But for organic chemistry i would advise you to buy LG Wade Jr. This is one of the best book for organic chemistry theory wise, from my personal experience and you can use it for reference almost all the time. But for problems you can buy O.P.Tandon for organic chemistry.

For Mathematics, Arihant series is one of the best for differential and integral calculus. S.L loney series is best for trigonometry and co-ordinate geometry for references. Ofcourse you need to buy the base text book R.D sharma.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Aman !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi P

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free