hi!! i want to pursue btech in computer science ,but cant get in iits. i got AIR 4000 in aieee. pls suggest what to opt nits(mnit jaipur,nit kurushetra etc) or nsit/dtu?? i am from delhi region general category..

hi!!

i want to pursue btech in computer science ,but cant get in iits.

i got AIR 4000 in aieee.

pls suggest what to opt nits(mnit jaipur,nit kurushetra etc) or nsit/dtu??  i am from delhi region general category..

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

you could get nit allahabad cse or nit surathkal cse too...but 80% chances ...if not then nit calivut cse is very good go for it..it is much better than the nits you mentioned...dtu /nsit i wont prefer you to join because there may be people telling them to be better than nits and others telling the other way,in my opinion it would be a safer bet to join the nits(top 5 only NIT A,W,T,S,C) because as far as companies are concerned more of them visit these NITs than dtu and offer better pakages too and this is what i keep in mind while deciding the rankings ..also nits came into effect in 2007 only and have been repeatedly growing as a brand like IITs espacially the placements given by NIT A,W,T and S(recently a NIT A guy grabbed 1.33 crore at fb highest ever by an engineering student) i think that after a gap of 4 years there would be a lot of equality amongst them and IITs and dtu/nsit would be left behind just as the case that has happened with jadhavpur ,hbti and anna of not bearing a tag and losing out of good position in the market...

RAGHU babu
119 Points
11 years ago

join dtu  or nsit ECE or computer science  u will get

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free