got 271 at bits 111 at iit 88%board aieee 32317 state rank 4000 category rank 3000 general .information system atbits goa vs nit vs drop.n if i go to bits goa what will be my prospect compared to iitian at iim ahmedabad if i made to it

got 271 at bits 111 at iit  88%board aieee 32317 state rank 4000 category rank 3000 general .information system atbits goa vs nit vs drop.n if i go to bits goa what will be  my prospect compared to iitian at iim ahmedabad if i made to it

Grade:

3 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

if you have faith and beleive in yourself that you will do it next year go for it ... see i got 102 marks in jee,38k rank in eee,133 marks in bits and 25k rank in viteee during my 1st year..i dropped got 220 marks in jee,air 110 in isat,good air under 10k in eee 334 marks in bits and dint give viteee because of my confidence..now i am in a college of my choice and happy that i gave it another shot otherwise i could have been languishing in a private college thinking of jobs in infosys rather than google and ms...bits goa is good but not comparable to top NITs,any IIT,pilani,IIIT A/H....

Tej Ray
96 Points
11 years ago

Its better to take a drop if you have confidence on yourself.

I can get much better rank by preparing 1yr and also can get a college of your choice.

GOOD LUCKLaughing

BEST OF LUCK WITH BEST OF PREPARATION!!

PLLLLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING "YES" BELOW!!

Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
it will be better if you apply for roorkee college of engineering. you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering. this college got best placement award since 2 years by indian government. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Civil engineering. our contact no.7500108111

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free