live in delhi..is it possible for me to give wb-jee for engineering??are application forms of wb-jee available in delhi??are there any exam centres for wb-jee in delhi??if they are so also pls tel me..pls reply as soon as possible...

live in delhi..is it possible for me to give wb-jee for engineering??are application forms of wb-jee available in delhi??are there any exam centres for wb-jee in delhi??if they are so also pls tel me..pls reply as soon as possible...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear mehak

WBJEE - Eligibility Criteria

Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualification: He/she should have passed the H.S. (10+2) or its equivalent examination. The general candidates must have to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biological Sciences taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) and at least 30% marks in English (for all categories). In addition, candidates must secure at least pass marks in the subjects individually including vernacular (or any other fifth subject) as mentioned below:

1. B.E/ B.Tech./B.Arch: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and vernacular or any other fifth subject.
  1. M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.V.Sc: Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, English and vernacular or any other fifth subject.
  2. PHARMACY: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biological Sciences, English and vernacular or any other fifth subject.

west bengal

For latest news you can visit
www.wbjeeb.in

Regards
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free