.sir,This is my second attempt to these examinations and written while doing Engineering in Mufakkam Jah Engineering college.My rank in AIEEE is 26800.sir,i may get into IIITDM,Tamilnadu.But my question is that can i join IIITDM,opting out MJ College??.....as i could end up wasting 1 valuable year...

.sir,This is my second attempt to these examinations and written while doing Engineering in Mufakkam Jah Engineering college.My rank in AIEEE is 26800.sir,i may get into IIITDM,Tamilnadu.But my question is that can i join IIITDM,opting out MJ College??.....as i could end up wasting 1 valuable year...

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Afroze,

Still IITDM is more reputed college so go for it...

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

M Santosh
18 Points
11 years ago

Thankyou very much for your kind reply sir!....but still i would be joining in electronics-Desing and manufacturing,which i presume to be a new branch.Also that i may not be eligible to write GATE examination as it demands EEE or ECE.kindly answer my following questions:

1. Should i discontinue my MJ college....which is 83 in All India rankings...and IIITDM nowhere seen in Top 100 colleges?

2. will i be eligible to write GATE examinations??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free