Hi all experienced people out there . I wanted to know if you people can help me make a good career choice. MY AIEEE rank is 28662 category 22284 and STATE Delhi Rank is 2651 category 2369. my BITS mark is 250. Could anyone of you suggest me colleges should I opt for. Are there any really good private colleges that I can get with my Rank?

Hi all experienced people out there . I wanted to know if you people can help me make a good career choice. MY AIEEE rank is 28662  category 22284 and STATE Delhi Rank is 2651 category 2369.  my BITS mark is 250. Could anyone of you suggest me colleges should I opt for. Are there any really good private colleges that I can get with my Rank?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

From the various information that you have provided over here and considering that the facts given by you are true , I think you are a good student and can do better in the examination given one more chance .You should prepare well for next year exams.That going to the best for you

Best of Luck

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free