Sir, I have passed my boards exam this year i.e 2012, i sat for AIEEE and WBJEE but did'nt sat for IIT-JEE. Sir, I come for a very poor family. Please guid me on how to prepare for IIT-JEE 2013. Which books would be good and would help me crack IIT-JEE.

Sir,

I have passed my boards exam this year i.e 2012, i sat for AIEEE and WBJEE but did'nt sat for IIT-JEE.

Sir, I come for a very poor family. Please guid me on how to prepare for IIT-JEE 2013. Which books would be good and would help me crack IIT-JEE.

Grade:

2 Answers

mohit gupta
26 Points
11 years ago

DEAR SANNIV

My warm regards to u first of all iit jee is a concept testing exam whre u need to apply yr concepts to various applications and thus solve various problems many of dem r daily life problems.

according to me for chemistry u shud be thorough wid d ncert itself its a very nyc buk and d iit jee syllabus is very much d ncert itself.

and try solving various pprs available at the internet and discuss d problems wid yr peers and teachers.

for physics hc verma is sufficient and again solve loads of problems be dem from any test series or problem buk of iit jee level.

for maths u shud follow fiitjee notes and buks if u can arrange dem frm any of yr senior. dey r very gud and lay a strong foundation of maths and do loads of problems again.

all d best.

PLZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKED IT.

bhargav babu
18 Points
11 years ago

Sir,

i am currently studying 12th std

Sir, I come for a very poor family. Please guid me on how to prepare for IIT-JEE 2013. Which books would be good and would help me crack IIT-JEE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free