I am having 6892[obc RANKING 1598] rank in uptu see 2012 and 117000 rank in aieee without any drop,I completd my intermediatw throuhgh U.P. board with 89 percent in PCM. I belong to OBC category,,,,,SHOULD I TAKE A DROP OR GO WITH GBTU COLLEGES N PLZZZZ SUGGEST SOME GOOD COLLEGES IF U THINK I SHOULD GO WITH UPTU.

I am having 6892[obc RANKING 1598] rank in uptu see 2012 and 117000 rank in aieee without any drop,I completd my intermediatw throuhgh U.P. board with 89  percent in PCM. I belong to OBC category,,,,,SHOULD I TAKE A DROP OR GO WITH GBTU COLLEGES N PLZZZZ SUGGEST SOME GOOD COLLEGES IF U THINK I SHOULD GO WITH UPTU.

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ravi,

If you can Drop than go with it otherwise prefer admission through UPTU.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free