sir i have got air 18145 (obc). category - 3210 i have selected few colleges form last years cutoff. 1) iiit allhaba- IT 2) Nit rourkela/ Svnit surat- CS 3) Nit trichy- Instrumentation. I have a keen interest in cs/it. So which college is better. and also please give me details about the internal sliding that takes place after admission to college .

sir i have got air 18145 (obc). category - 3210

i have selected few colleges form last years cutoff.

1) iiit allhaba- IT

2) Nit rourkela/ Svnit surat- CS

3) Nit trichy- Instrumentation.

I have a keen interest in cs/it. So which college is better.
and also please give me details about the internal sliding that takes place after admission to college .

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

you could also get IT at NIT allahabad ..if not go for IIIT ALLAHABAD..its also very good much better than the rest options you mentioned...almost all the biggies Amazon,ms,google,yahoo,adobe,oracle,citrix,flipkart,direct i ,fb visit these two MNNIT and IIIT so these options are by far better..

Ritesh Sinha
29 Points
11 years ago

How is the hostel faicilty at iiit allhabad??
If i have to choose from
DTU- IT
NSIT-COE

NIT Surat- CS

IIIT A- IT

then which is the best option..??

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

IIIT A is probably the best college in terms of their infrastrucure and hostel...i dont think that any govt college in india is fully air conditioned besides IIIT A.and as far as their coders are concerned they come at position no. 3 after iiit h and nit a in india. though being a IT branch their curriculum is a total cse structure and better than most nits of india.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free