B.E./B.Tech B.Arch All India Rank Overall 518767 28188 Category 37689 1939 State Rank Overall 28391 2881 Category 2227 211 sir my category is sc . this is my aieee result . pls tell me that may i get admision in btech in delhi in a gov. colllege. if yes wherre?? and at the dtu official site the cutt off for 2011 cet are present i want to know that there aieee min. and max rank is given and my case will they see my cateogry rank in as it flls in the range given.will my cateogry rank will be helpfull to get me my admission in delhi ?

B.E./B.Tech B.Arch
All India Rank    
Overall 518767  28188 
Category 37689  1939 
State Rank    
Overall 28391 2881
Category 2227 211

sir my category is sc . this is my aieee result . pls tell me that may i get admision in btech in delhi in a gov. colllege. if yes wherre?? and at the dtu official site  the cutt off for 2011 cet are present i want to know that there aieee min. and max rank is given and my case will they see my cateogry rank in as it flls in the  range given.will my cateogry rank will be helpfull to get me my admission in  delhi ?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

You should prepare well for next year exams.That going to the best for you and your future because you will succumb to the pressure without proper knowledge of PCM you will not be able to cope up in college.

Best of Luck

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free