what to do now if i am in std. 9th and if i wanna crack IIT JEE?

what to do now if i am in std. 9th and if i wanna crack IIT JEE?

Grade:

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Subhash,

It would be too early for you since the syllabus of JEE consists of class 11 and 12 syllabus.

but its good that you are worried about ur studies from now only...

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
11 years ago

first finish NCERT physics, chemistry and mathematics of standards 9 and 10

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Brijesh Kumar Sahoo
34 Points
11 years ago

At this level you need to concentrate on Maths and Physics only and not Chemistry as chemistry syllabus is based on the other 2 subjects vastly.I would reccomend completing the 9th and 10th syllabus at first and then go for MTGs Package for 9th and 10th class.Note that it is important to complete the NCERT books of 9th and 10th first before starting any of the competition books.This package has 1 book in each subject for every class. I would recommend the Maths book especially.lso if possible join any of the foundation IIT courses in FIITJEE or any other institute near to house.Donot buy too many books on suggestions.Stick to only 2 to 3 books per subject.Cover the Maths syllabus before Physics and Physics syllabus before Chemistry for every year.Be ahead,My well wishes.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free