Dear sirs n friends I would like to know whther ECE IN NIT-WARANGAL OR MNNIT-ALLAHABAD OR DTU IS BETTER?OR C.Sc engg WITH MASTERS IN iiit-h is better?I would also like to know abt NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE-ECE,is it good? Lastly,plz tell me more abt how MNNIT,ALLAHABD IS?

Dear sirs n friends

I would like to know whther ECE IN NIT-WARANGAL OR MNNIT-ALLAHABAD OR DTU IS BETTER?OR C.Sc engg WITH MASTERS IN iiit-h is better?I would also like to know abt NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE-ECE,is it good?

Lastly,plz tell me more abt how MNNIT,ALLAHABD IS?

Grade:12

4 Answers

RAGHU babu
119 Points
11 years ago

ECE IN WARANAGL THEN MNIT ALAHABAD AND DTU ,IIITHYDERBAD are sequence

Do U APPROVE MY ANSER?

prachi sharma
24 Points
11 years ago

u must go for dtu first as it z d top clg nd offers excellent placement,, den cums nit warrangal and trichi it z also among d top most clgs of india.. and placement over here z d best.. try to get admsn among dese top 3 clgs or u must go for iiit hyderabad.. iit hyderabad z d best option among all which maintains d standard of studiess nd d jobss tooo.. iith z in great demand due 2 its location at hyderabad where most of d gud companies are situated... try 2 get admsn among abv four.. mnnit allahabad z nt as good as others, its an averaga clg instead of mnnit allahabad u can go to nit surathkal or kurukshetra..

hope u liked my suggestion.. if yes den approve by clicking yes below  Smile

Anapurna Monga
18 Points
11 years ago

Can I please have expert opinion??

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

Dear Anapurna,

DTU ECE is the ebst option available to you.

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free