hello.. i gave my 12th board exams and engineering entrance exams including iit-jee in 2012...but my performance is not satisfactory...i want to drop for 1 year and give my exams again....my percentage in boards is 83%...i want to give the improvement exams also...can you please tell me whether according to the new pattern of iit and aieee, is the weightage of 40% of boards in entrance exams applicable for droppers also or is it only for those students who will be appearing in these exams for the first time in 2013??

hello..

i gave my 12th board exams and engineering entrance exams including iit-jee in 2012...but my performance is not satisfactory...i want to drop for 1 year and give my exams again....my percentage in boards is 83%...i want to give the improvement exams also...can you please tell me whether according to the new pattern of iit and aieee, is the weightage of 40% of boards in entrance exams applicable for droppers also or is it only for those students who will be appearing in these exams for the first time in 2013??

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

girin chutia
16 Points
11 years ago

.i also hv the same question..my percentage is 82.8..and i m thinking to give the improvement exam for maths....plz reply..

Brijesh Kumar Sahoo
34 Points
11 years ago

Sadly, it is applicable for droppers too.First of all stop thinking negative. My suggestion is that one shouldnt think of oneself as a dropper. Call yourself 12th passout!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free