SIR, I gave my first attempt for iit this year but i got only 120 marks in total and getting 165 marks in aieee , but i want to get in better government colleges , so what should i do my parents are supportive and are saying not to worry and give my best shot for next year but as the pattern has changed i am little worried about dropping or not, this year i made silly mistake in aieee , so i want to ask you that whether i should drop or not

SIR, I gave my first attempt for iit this year but i got only 120 marks in total and getting 165 marks in aieee , but i want to get in better government colleges , so what should i do

my parents are supportive and are saying not to worry and give my best shot for next year but as the pattern has changed i am little worried about dropping or not, this year i made silly mistake in aieee , so i want to ask you that whether i should drop or not

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

i got 98 marks in JEE ,115 marks in AIEEE ,6000 rank in upsee and 25 k rank in viteee in my 1st attempt...i repeated again got 220 marks in JEE ,215 marks in aieee , 464 rank in upseee and 110 air in isat(dint give viteee)...and did silly mistakes both times... people who work hard even mistakes cant let them down..give your best shot again but with a dedication to prove something to yourself...

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
11 years ago

Hi Chandan,

If you want to get admitted in a Centrally Funded Institute, then it is certainly worth taking the chance.

You ccan give it an attempt next year.

Regards,

Ashwin. (IIT Madras).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free