based on my interests below (not in priority order) suggest a branch for me from eee,ece,cse 1.robotics 2.artificial intelligence 3.i want to create machines that interact between themselves autonomosly 4.working on future techs like augmented reality 5.new forms of human machine interaction. one more question: is cse more memory based?we have to remember many commands from many languages,right?correct me if i am wrong :)

based on my interests below (not in priority order) suggest a branch for me from eee,ece,cse 

1.robotics

2.artificial intelligence 

3.i want to create machines that interact between themselves autonomosly

4.working on future techs like augmented reality

5.new forms of human machine interaction.

one more question:

is cse more memory based?we have to remember many commands from many languages,right?correct me if i am wrong :)

Grade:12

3 Answers

king arthur
37 Points
11 years ago

ece would best for your interests..

BTW, you are totally wrong. All the remembering part occurs in first week. Then you solely depend on your logic and analysis

Actually you need to remember very less in CS compared to other departments

ciby chakravarthy
14 Points
11 years ago

Thanks arthur.
But,doesnt ece has more telephony things?like bandwidth allocation and things?
and can you tell me how far is ece concentrated on electrronics?
will i get to read stuff like how touch screen works or things that are cool and like future gadgets?

king arthur
37 Points
11 years ago

This is IIT. One of the most interesting aspects is you get to choose most of your courses. So try to take up courses which you are interested and leave the rest of the courses. If you are going to choose delhi/bom electrical engineering you have complete freedom which field to specialize in. If you are choosing kgp/guw/roor I think it would be more or less concentrated on telephony thing...(Not sure-A kgpian should second).

But electronics stuff is included more in ece than any other branch..  My advice would be to take up ece and do CS courses in open category. This way you get complete knowledge of both automation and interfacing.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free