hi actually i am from ssc board and want to attempt iit i have not enrolled in any special classes just studying at home can anyone among you guide me-how to study for iit i have brought the following books chemistry(physical,organic,inorganic)-grb publications{o.p.tandon} mechanics-part 1 and part2 - arihant publications physics part1 part 2 -h.c.verma plane tigonometry- part1 and part 2- s.l.loney mathematics - a.dasgupta algebra - arihant publication r these books good?

hi actually i am from ssc  board

and want to attempt iit

i have not enrolled in any special classes

just studying at home

can anyone among you guide me-how to study for iit

i have brought the following books

1. chemistry(physical,organic,inorganic)-grb publications{o.p.tandon}

2. mechanics-part 1 and part2 - arihant publications

3. physics part1 part 2       -h.c.verma

4. plane tigonometry- part1 and part 2- s.l.loney

5. mathematics   - a.dasgupta

6. algebra  -  arihant publication     

r these books good?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Viney Raj,

Cracking IIT a very difficult, But if you will prepare with hardwork and good guidelines tehn nothing is impossible. The one important thing is to focus .. jus focus on your studies ..go through all the reading material/notes that has been following all year long, THOROUGHLY not missing absolutely anything.

Divide your vast syllabus into everyday task. Cover at least one heavy topic each day. You need to know about that topic in order to be able to solve the problems, including notes, examples, some problems that you came across while studying it for the first time. So focus on clearing the concepts of every topics.

Yes , all the books that you mentioned are good..

Click here for more books to prepare.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free