I am Nithin. I am 12th passed and I am studying in NITK Surathkal. I am preparing for JEE 2010. I have taken FIITJEE Rankers study material one year vresion. I actually did not study few topics well during my first attempt. Do I have study my weak topics first? OR Do I have to follow the study plan given by FIITJEE? According to FIITJEE study plan most of the topics in which I am weak comes in the last module, which I would get in late November.

I am Nithin. I am 12th passed and I am studying in NITK Surathkal. I am preparing for JEE 2010. I have taken FIITJEE Rankers study material one year vresion.

I actually did not study few topics well during my first attempt. Do I have study my weak topics first? OR Do I have to follow the study plan given by FIITJEE? According to FIITJEE study plan most of the topics in which I am weak comes in the last module, which I would get in late November.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

yeah... it would be better if you prepare for your weak topics. Or in future, you might get stuck with the scarcity of time and not able to give enough time to your weak topics due to which they will remain weak.

Also revising your strong topics a bit after also increase your confidence.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free