Can anyone give me a project report on vehicular pollution.Or just tell the site from which i can get it.

Can anyone give me a project report on vehicular pollution.Or just tell the site from which i can get it.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago
hey, it is difficult to give you complete project report coz we dont know what exactly do you want in this topic. But i can suggest some sub topics and brief details about them which will be useful in making the report.
Vehicular Pollution

1. introduction- Primary pollution from motor vehicles is pollution that is emitted directly into the atmosphere, whereas secondary pollution results from chemical reactions between pollutants after they have been released into the air.

Ingredients of Vehicular Pollution
1. Ozone (O3)
2. Particulate matter (PM)
3. Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
4. Carbon monoxide (CO)
5. Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
6. Hazardous air pollutants (toxics)

1. Vehicular Emissions That Contribute to Global Warming - The gases that contribute to global warming are related to the chemical composition of the Earth's atmosphere. Some of the gases in the atmosphere function like the panes of a greenhouse. They let some radiation (heat) in from the sun but do not let it all back out, thereby helping to keep the Earth warm. The past century has seen a dramatic increase in the atmospheric concentration of heat-trapping gasses, due to human activity. If this trend continues, scientists project that the earth's average surface temperature will increase between 2.5°F and 10.4°F by the year 2100.

2. Curbing Vehicular Pollution -
3. Pollution Control Technologies
4. Burning Less Fuel
5. Zero-Emission Vehicles - Hydrogen fuel-cell and electric vehicles move away from burning fuel and use electrochemical processes instead to produce the needed energy to drive a car down the road. Fuel-cell vehicles run on electricity that is produced directly from the reaction of hydrogen and oxygen. The only byproduct is water—which is why fuel-cell cars and trucks are called zero-emission vehicles. Electric vehicles store energy in an onboard battery, emitting nothing from the tailpipe.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free