In IIT JEE we need to write 2 nos. of papers. what is the concept behind that.? Is syllabus or topics differnt in both papers.? Is level of toughness is different in both the papers.? In what way these two papers are different.? Whether we have to prepare differently for each papers.?

In IIT JEE we need to write 2 nos. of papers. what is the concept behind that.? Is syllabus or topics differnt in both papers.? Is level of toughness is different in both the papers.? In what way these two papers are different.? Whether we have to prepare differently for each papers.?

Grade:12

4 Answers

umesh chandrakant shah
36 Points
14 years ago

Please let me know the concept of 2 papers in IIT JEE to enable me to give waitage accordingly.

sumit yadav
8 Points
14 years ago

This is definitely one of the most questionable issue surrounding the current JEE format. Taking IIT JEE 2009 as an example, i found the 2nd paper quite different ( and a tad tougher) than paper 1. The introduction of subjective problems in the 2nd paper was another unpleasant surprise, one which im sure none of the JEE 2009 aspirants were expecting. I truly believe that the two paper format is very tiring and exhausting and should be done away with. Perhaps the IITs should once again introduce the screening + mains format???

umesh chandrakant shah
36 Points
14 years ago

awaiting your reply !!!!!!!

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi,

ur curiosity is very logical as every iit aspirant need to know wat is the real meaning of two papers in iit exam.....

1st of all i wud say dat dis 2 paper system is going on for 2 years and for the next year also iit jee is following d same pattern........

there is nothing like any different concepts in the 2 papers both contains questions of all the 3 subjects divided in three different sections but in both papers ,same type of questions hav been asked for d last 2 years so we can assume dat dey will follow d same pattern for d next year also.......syllabus is same for both papers rather i will suggest u to think like u hav 2 give a paper but two times ,questions will be different but der pattern will be same .....der difficulty level r same ,it depend on d mood of iit if dey want to make one of d paper tough or some part in 1st paper,or some in 2nd.....so u needn't worry abt d papers as both r same just u hav 2 sit two times ,the funda given by iit dat rather taking 3 exams of 2 hrs ,it wud be less hactic to take 2 xams for 3 hrs........

Hopefully this will make u clear abt d pattern of jee....

With regards ,

asliitian expert pratham...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free