i am from ratnagiri maharashtra..i want to prepare 4 iit.but our college only teaches state pattern.how can i study?can i refer other books independently??

i am from ratnagiri maharashtra..i want to prepare 4 iit.but our college only teaches state pattern.how can i study?can i refer other books independently??

Grade:

3 Answers

askiitian expert Rahul iitd
askIITians Faculty 10 Points
14 years ago

Hi saurabh,

I have also qualified jee from a small town where only passing 12 was the talk of the day. so being from similar background i can provide you some tips.Look for some enthusiastic teachers who can help you, you will definitely find someone who has either prepared for jee or have an idea of the pattern. If you can find someone it will be of great help to you but even if you can't find someone don't lose hope start preparing on your own. Devote atleast 3 hours daily in the form of self study towards IIT JEE preparation. some of the books are really good and you can easily understand them.

1) Arihant publication books on all topics

2) H.C verma part 1 and 2 for physics

3) K.c sinha for mathematics, all sections available

4) P.bahadur chemistry

Don't worry and start preparing if you have any difficulty we are here to solve it for you

all the best

saurabh
4 Points
14 years ago

thanks sir i will be in touch......

Pankaj Patil
29 Points
13 years ago

hello friend,

IIT JEE is one of the most challenging exam. And for cracking this exam you need to prepare throughly basics of PCM group. So keep studying Reference books of PCM instead of just going through text books. Finally it is important to practice problems as much as possible. All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free