Sir... Am Deepa. I finishd MCA in Karunya University Coimbatore in 2008. Nw am working as a lecturer. I wanna bocome one of you IIt-ance by doing Phd in IITM, Bt i wanna improve my ability to get through the entrance exam. Sir... I feel to take up the ME weakend Program in Sathyabama Institution while working so that i can improve my knoweledge and in the mean while i can prepare for the IIT Entrance Exam. Sir... Plz Suggest me whether should i take up the ME Program or Shal i try directly for the 2010 IIt Entrance exam with my MCA Degree for Phd in IIT or shal i wait and take up the exam after i finish off the ME program... OR CAN I TAKE UP THE EXAM AFTER THREE YEARS WITH MCA eligibility?.. Plz guide me... Regards DEEPA.T

Sir...

Am Deepa. I finishd MCA in Karunya University Coimbatore in 2008. Nw am working as a lecturer. I wanna bocome one of you IIt-ance by doing Phd in IITM, Bt i wanna improve my ability to get through the entrance exam. Sir... I feel to take up the ME weakend Program in Sathyabama Institution while working so that i can improve my knoweledge and in the mean while i can prepare for the IIT Entrance Exam.

Sir... Plz Suggest me whether should i take up the ME Program or Shal i try directly for the 2010 IIt Entrance exam with my MCA Degree for Phd in IIT or shal i wait and take up the exam after i finish off the ME program... OR CAN I TAKE UP THE EXAM AFTER THREE YEARS WITH MCAeligibility?..

Plz guide me...

Regards

DEEPA.T

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free