Hello again. I have joined NIT Calicut and took CSE. Yesterday I got a call for second round of counselling at IIST. WHat do u think is better. Please advise. I am very confused.

Hello again. I have joined NIT Calicut and took CSE. Yesterday I got a call for second round of counselling at IIST. WHat do u think is better. Please advise. I am very confused.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I would suggest u for NIT Calicut , CSE coz going to IIST means bondage of job and something u wont like to do. CSE @ NIT calicut is good, as CS is one of he most desired branches for engineering and NIT Calicut is considered one of the good NITs. So, dropping CS @ NIT C and going to IIST is not worth. Moreover, these are more research based institutions, so u need to make ur decision by giving a thought on ur interest, that what u exactly want to do in ur future, is it some research work or any other kinda job.

NIT Calicut has gt decent placement records fr the CS department and CS has gt numerous job oppurtunities in India at present, so that's nt a deal whether u'll get a good job. The job prospects are good fr CCS engg for the years to come.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free