physics y not irodov and resnik andhaliday organic what about morrson adn boyd rc mukrjee nemerical chem maths hall and knights and a few more are not arihant y not them ive heard thos books r necessary. is it a porblem taking so many books

physics y not irodov and resnik andhaliday

organic  what about morrson adn boyd rc mukrjee nemerical chem

maths hall and knights and a few more are not arihant y not them

ive heard thos books r necessary. is it a porblem taking so many books

Grade:11

2 Answers

aku -- kumar
38 Points
13 years ago

dear friend,

are u preparing 4 jee, aieee in future?

keeping i e irodov is good but you'll land up in confusion as many problems are way beyond the thinking ,the questions are good but you have to think out of book tricks to solve them  fully.

i would say resnik halliday is a must u must use it while solving irodov. concepts will become better with resnik-halliday.

for organic morrison is good for reference, but keep a side book for practicing reactions mechanisms etc. u can have schaums 3000 problem in organic chem, other like I.l. finars' problem in chemistry etc.

there is no prob in keeping books but you should make the table to go through them regularly.

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sandeep

There is no problem in taking all the books but there is no need of it and these books are not written exclusively on the pattern of JEE. Just refer maximum two books for a subject otherwise it will kill your time. arihant books are well written for JEE.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free