->I wanted to know how many years is this M.Sc. tech information systems at bits pillani? ->If I join this are they any chances of sliding up based my performance and if yes then to which courses? -> what is the scope of this course and I also heard this is very similar to computer science? I would be very grateful if you can give me a reply as soon as possible because the date of admission is very near its 29 july and I have to decide it by 23 july.

->I wanted to know how many years is this M.Sc. tech information systems at bits pillani?
->If I join this are they any chances of sliding up based my performance and if yes then to which courses?
-> what is the scope of this course and I also heard this is very similar to computer science?

I would be very grateful if you can give me a reply as soon as possible because the date of admission is very near its 29 july and I have to decide it by 23 july.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vivek,

MSC program is basically of 2 years and you will get lots of exposure as far as tech information system is concerned. Depending on your GPA in the 1st semester you will be concerned for upgradation but decision of the conecerned authorities will be held final. Yeah it is quite similar to computer science.

BEST OF LUCK...

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free