i have found it very late that exactly 1 year for my preparation is left now for jee 20 12 and i have taken the last year(11th class) casually ,having fun....i want to restudy every thing of 11th class...please counsel me for the following things such that i get atleast 4000 rank in jee....ive just stepped in 12th class..... ===> 1.how much hours to give per day for p.c.m.? 2.should i restudy class 11th syllabus now or later this year ? 3.how much time to rest each day ? 4.plz.give me a perfect time table for coping up both with school and iitjee prep.? 5.whatever u suggest, i will follow it blindly without seeing day or night....plz give me a strict time table..i just want to get into the iit... 6.what topics should i leave in preparation for jee 2012 . i am in a great state of depression....plz help me....

i have found it very late that exactly 1 year for my preparation is left now for jee2012 and i have taken the last year(11th class) casually ,having fun....i want to restudy every thing of 11th class...please counsel me for the following things such that i get atleast 4000 rank in jee....ive just stepped in 12th class.....  ===>

1.how much hours to give per day for p.c.m.?

2.should i restudy class 11th syllabus now or later this year ?

3.how much time to rest each day ?

4.plz.give me a perfect time table for coping up both with school and iitjee prep.?

5.whatever u suggest, i will follow it blindly without seeing day or night....plz give me a strict time table..i just want to get into the iit...

6.what topics should i leave in preparation for jee2012.

i am in a great state of depression....plz help me....

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear dewansh,

As you are saying you dint study 11th at all..i would suggest you start with 11th subjects.Give 3 hrs per day for every subject if possible.If you are studying in a coaching institute ,attent the classes and study listen carefully.But without any knowledge of 11 th you wont be able to understand 12th subjects in depth which is necessary for getting a good rank in JEE.first start reading every chapter of 11 th, then start solving problems.If you feel that you understood the basics then study similar topic in 12th subjects.you should have atleast 6-7 hrs rest.You have enough time, dont panic and dont waste time.There is no need to leave any topic you can complete the syllabus.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free