Hello! I have currently taken VMC extended classroom course and my aim is to be a part of the top 1000 who come in the IIT. Though, they guide us and I'm ready to do whatever the VMC people are going to tell me to along with my self study, I'm still worried whether I'll be going the right way or not. Can you please give me some tips? Thank you.

Hello!
I have currently taken VMC extended classroom course and my aim is to be a part of the top 1000 who come in the IIT.
Though, they guide us and I'm ready to do whatever the VMC people are going to tell me to along with my self study, I'm still worried whether I'll be going the right way or not.
Can you please give me some tips?
Thank you.

Grade:11

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear aishwarya,

The best way to check youself is soolve the prevous years IITJEE question papers.I am talking about the mains questions papers before 2006.Have a test of your own, set the timings,write it like a real exam and see for yourself.Another way is write some all india test series exams, gudge according to number of questions you were able to do in the exam.If you lack in speed, solve more number of problems to increase your speed.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free