well since i've missed studying for 2months now i would like to ask how could i do things thorougly starting from now.how many hrs and all.please hellp

well since i've missed studying for 2months now i would like to ask how could i do things thorougly starting from now.how many hrs and all.please hellp

Grade:11

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

The ideal time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class.Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt.Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus.Also ,if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards,so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased.There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class.So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

•  Do continuous effort - Recurring effort is required to achieve IITJEE, put in all your effort continuously and you will sure clear IITJEE.
  • Have proper guidance - The next good step to be followed includes walking on the right path which means studying under the right guidance. Get some good experts guide you on the preparation.
  •  Prepare good Notes: Whatever you read should be there as a recap to keep things clicking to your mind regularly. Good notes always help you understand the way your mind understands so read/listen through others and write/make notes yourself.
  • Do regular revision -Apportion proper time for each subject. The approach should be balanced.After systematically understanding the concepts practice relevant problems to consolidate the topic.
rhea chauhan
8 Points
14 years ago

THANK YOU!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free