Hi, nice to hear about your suggestions given to all needy persons.I had a query,related to engineering please try to resolve it as soon as possible. Actually, I'm Akash Deep Singh secured AIR-1065 in IIT JEE -2008, and I'd got admission in B.Tech-M.Tech(Aerospace Engg.)in IIT Kanpur. But due to some family and health problems I'm unable to perform well in my academics consecutively in 2 semesters so I'd been finally terminated from the Institute and now i am not eligible to give IIT JEE and AIEEE again.So, it's my kindly request to you if you could tell me that in which good engineering college I would get direct admission on basis of my JEE rank in session 2011. Kindly,reply as soon as possible,I'll be highly thankful to you.

Hi, nice to hear about your suggestions given to all needy persons.I had a query,related to engineering please try to resolve it as soon as possible.
Actually, I'm Akash Deep Singh secured AIR-1065 in IIT JEE -2008,
and I'd got admission in B.Tech-M.Tech(Aerospace Engg.)in IIT Kanpur.
But due to some family and health problems I'm unable to perform well in my
academics consecutively in 2 semesters so I'd been finally terminated from 
the Institute and now i am not eligible to give IIT JEE and AIEEE again.So, it's my kindly request to you if you could tell me that in which 
good engineering college I would get direct admission on basis of my JEE rank
in session 2011. 
Kindly,reply as soon as possible,I'll be highly thankful to you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

I dont think your IIT score will be valid now....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free