I got 340795 air & Category SC State of Eligibility Maharashtra & state rank is All India Rank Overall 340795 ------ Category 19506 ------ State Rank Overall 27797 ------ Category 1903 - 3rd round is over can i get admission in vnit i have filled only 6 branch of vnit only i have only 1 choice i.e.AIEEE can i get any aieee college any field is ok & please tell me about 4th round in details please

I got 340795 air & Category SC State of Eligibility Maharashtra & state rank is All India Rank Overall 340795 ------ Category 19506 ------ State Rank Overall 27797 ------ Category 1903 - 3rd round is over can i get admission in vnit i have filled only 6 branch of vnit only

i have only 1 choice i.e.AIEEE
can i get any aieee college any field is ok
& please tell me about 4th round in details
please

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

yes you can get some of the good branches with this rank. you can check which branch would be preferable to you using this link

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/NITS/NIT-Nagpur.aspx

these are the counselling details of last year couselling of vnit. So you can roughly predict which branch you can get. Generally there is no much change in rank window of different branches. Thus you will get a little bit idea about the branch which probably you can get.

so there would be good chances that you will get good branch in vnit.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

yes you can get some of the good branches with this rank. you can check which branch would be preferable to you using this link

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/NITS/NIT-Nagpur.aspx

these are the counselling details of last year couselling of vnit. So you can roughly predict which branch you can get. Generally there is no much change in rank window of different branches. Thus you will get a little bit idea about the branch which probably you can get.

so there would be good chances that you will get good branch in vnit.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free