i have got nit hamirpur(civil) in round 2 and 1040 rank in dce and 754 in ip.i got 290 marks in bits and i am in waiting list.also getting uiet/uicet under punjab univ. please help me which option to choose as dce seats might increase

i have got nit hamirpur(civil) in round 2 and 1040 rank in dce and 754 in ip.i got 290 marks in bits and i am in waiting list.also getting uiet/uicet under punjab univ. please help me which option to choose as dce seats might increase

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

If u are getting aq good branch in DCE then it would be the best option. Civil , mechanical or production from DCE wud be the best among these options.

With a bits score of 290 , i do not think u ll be able to get any good branch in BITS Pilani and going to other BITS Campus is nt much a good option as compared to DCE. DCE is also much better as compared to NIT Hamirpur, IP, or UIET/UICET .

Dce has got a fine placement record and good infra and faculty as compared to these colleges except BITS Pilani, which is really good in infrastructure. So, from these options , definitely go fr DCE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free