I always solve question confidentialy and finds silly mistake at last . what changes can i take in solving paper?

I always solve question confidentialy and finds silly mistake at last . what changes can i take in solving paper?

Grade:10

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

After taking Mocks, analyse all the wrong answers. Check if it was wrong due to conceptual failure or due to silly mistake. If you didn't get the concept right, you know what you have to do. If the answer was wrong due to "silly" mistake, list it down in a dairy and maintain the dairy. After some time you will be surprised to notice that 80 % of the silly mistakes are of the same kind and that you have been committing the same silly mistake so often.

To improve on Speed :

Don't worry too much about speed now, do it at your natural rate. Speed will improve with improvement is accuracy.

Try to improve on accuracy by avoiding silly mistakes.

Speed of reading or solving problems cannot be changed overnight and you will compromise on accuracy if you try to speed through the paper, but accuracy can be improved by taking a little bit extra care without investing any extra time.

A silly error prevented from occurring will give you the same result as increasing the speed.

Practice more and more, that'll help u prevent silly mistakes.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free