i am a 12 pass student . i could not qualify in iit jee this year . i got 28337 rank in aieee 2009 , still now after the 3rd round i have not got any seat . please help me what to do . please give me your wise advise .

i am a 12 pass student . i could not qualify in iit jee this year . i got 28337 rank in aieee 2009 , still now after the 3rd round i have not got any seat . please help me what to do . please give me your wise advise .

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Try ur luck in the 4th counselling, there might be some vacancy where u can get a seat. Else, go for the state counselling. Get info on the best of ur state colleges that take admission on the basis of ur state rank AIEEE.

Else there are some private colleges too  which take admission bt do make u pay a lot . So, my advice would be to prepare fr the entrance xams fr 1 more year rather than going into any unrecognised college. If u are not sure that whether u wud be able to cope up with it, then that's something u urself have to decide.

Would u mind just studying hard for one more year and make something good of ur future. U need to be confident about urself that u will study hard and u need to commit to ur decision, coz dropping an year and wasting it wud lead u to nowhr and also a wasted year.

So, think about ur goals and then make a decision , what u really want to do in ur future. Getting into any college wont do any good, so think about it.

Best of Luck!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free