Sir, I want to join One year classroom programme fot IIT-JEE 2012. I came to know from one student who had joined the same course a year back at Bansal Classes, that I should rather join Vibrant Acadamy in Kota because it is a better option. Which one of Bansal Classes and Vibrant Acadamy would you rate better for this programme? Please reply soon.

Sir, I want to join One year classroom programme fot IIT-JEE 2012. I came to know from one student who had joined the same course a year back at Bansal Classes, that I should rather join Vibrant Acadamy in Kota because it is a better option. Which one of Bansal Classes and Vibrant Acadamy would you rate better for this programme? Please reply soon.

Grade:11

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Himanshu

See faculty wise both are good. It depends on which batch you get there. in lower batches main faculty won't teach.

Students generally join bansal because of better cmpetitive envirnment there as mostly good students opt for that.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

snehashish bal
21 Points
13 years ago

vibrant academy

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free