Will I get anything rewarding for becoming the 1st person on this forum to get 500+ points ??? :-)

Will I get anything rewarding for becoming the 1st person on this forum to get 500+ points ??? :-)

Grade:Upto college level

7 Answers

bhanuveer danduboyina
95 Points
12 years ago

Sir did askiitians really give you prizes for answering that many questions and how do you manage to send answers with studies in IIT delhi . Please reply soon.

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
12 years ago
Yeah there is one of our user who has already acquired 500+ points and has also been issued the gifts and prices accordingly for the winning points so I would encourage you to go ahead and earn as many points you could for you to be able to win gifts for Askiitians.
Nitish Jangid
30 Points
11 years ago

Yes , I think so.........

vamsi sai krishna paidi
31 Points
11 years ago

sir , really you are felt ,

you get anything rewarding for becoming the 1st person on this forum to get 500+ points ??? :-), when the participated students are gain the knowledge

vishal nimesh
18 Points
10 years ago

hey bro can u tell me what mean of more negative electron gain entalpy and less electron gain enthalpy .if oxygen value is -141 and phosphorous -74 what it mean

Pranav -
39 Points
10 years ago

LOL! I hope you do. Good job.

You can take them to court legally, but dont.

Pushkar Aditya
71 Points
10 years ago
i don`t know about less or more gain enthalpy.but i knew that electron gain enthalpy is an energy released when an electron is injected in an atom. if oxygen value is 141 and phosphorus is 74,it means that it is an energy released when an electron injected in an atom.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free