Respected Experts, I have been allotted a seat in IIT-R Civil Engg. BTech. 4yr course, and in all probabilities will secure BITS-P BE(Hons.) EEE by their second iteration (BITSAT score 351). Also, i'm very determined on going for MS/MBA in the future. Considering that, which college would be advisable?

Respected Experts,

I have been allotted a seat in IIT-R Civil Engg. BTech. 4yr course, and in all probabilities will secure BITS-P BE(Hons.) EEE by their second iteration (BITSAT score 351).

Also, i'm very determined on going for MS/MBA in the future.

Considering that, which college would be advisable?

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian expert akshay singh
8 Points
14 years ago

hi mukul,

well if u r interested in doing ms/mba in future it wont matter much but definitely b.tech from iit r will enhance ur cv.Better option for u wouldbe civil at iitr because u very well know that the department of civil at IIT ROORKEE is the best in india,u wont any other better option than this.

The Department of Civil Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (Formerly University of Roorkee) is the oldest and the largest in the country and is considered as the best in the country for education in Civil Engineering. It was established on October 19, 1847 as Roorkee College in renamed as the Thomason College in 1854 The department has in the past produced several eminent engineers who have made notable contributions in the planning and execution of Civil Engineering projects in India as well as abroad.

if u have a special interest in ee than u can go for bits .even bits is very nice college,best among all the private institutions,frankly speaking ee is a better branch but iit roorkee is better college and most inportant thing civil at iit r is best so i ll suggest u to opt for civil at iitr

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free