i wanted to get apply for vit n srm universities. but few days ago, i read in report that these colleges have been blacklisted by the indian govt.(under the category of deficient colleges) and have been given a deadline of 3 years for improvement. but if these institutes fail in attaining required points in the ratings to be conducted in 2013, they will loose their accreditation. i want to know that if i take admission in any of these institutes and they loose their accreditation in 2013, how will it effect my future? will my degree be accepted in private companies? will i be eligible for giving ies??

i wanted to get apply for vit n srm universities.

but few days ago, i read in report that these colleges have been blacklisted by the indian govt.(under the category of deficient colleges) and have been given a deadline of 3 years for improvement.

but if these institutes fail in attaining required points in the ratings to be conducted in 2013, they will loose their accreditation.

i want to know that if i take admission in any of these institutes and they loose their accreditation in 2013, how will it effect my future?

will my degree be accepted in private companies?

will i be eligible for giving ies??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Utkarsh,

If ur information is true then it can effect ur degree and career as nobody wil accept ur qualification and u wil surely ruin ur career so better take a safe option. If these institutess couldn't satisfy the required criteria then they wil not be considered as a recognised institution and its mentioned in every job application form  that u have to attain ur graduation from a recognised coll. to apply for any job in india.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Utkarsh Mishra
31 Points
13 years ago

i called UGC yesterday.

they said k this matter is in court (n its sure to be there for atleast an year or so) and even if the accreditation of these colleges are lost, they will get affiliated to any other univ. or college.

so there's no need to worry for that.

so what should i do??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free