hi i am xth standard student i want to ask a query how cbse 11th and 12th are helpfulto a student to gett into iit or aieee or what should one do to get into iit after 10th

hi i am xth standard student i want to ask a query how cbse 11th and 12th are helpfulto a student to gett into iit or aieee or what should one do to get into iit after 10th

Grade:10

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Manish ,

Now a days many questions  directly come from NCERT and u have to throughly read these books  atleast once before jee...and since syllabus of aieee is quite similar to that of iit so it wil also help in ur aieee paper but for jee it is more imp. for jee..

Syllabus of aieee/jee consists of topics from 11th and 12th standard so, u have to make ur basics clear right from ur 11th/12th..so that u can crack jee in ur first attempt itself.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free