NIT JAIPUR CHEMICAL Vs BITS HYDERABAD CHEMICAL . WHICH WILL BE A GOOD OPTION ARE BITS GOA AND BITS HYDERABAD BETTER THAN NIT JAIPUR . I HAVE READ THAT EVEN IN BITS GOA AND BITS HYD DEGREES ARE GIVEN IN THE NAME OF BITS PILANI . SO ARE THEY GOOD .

NIT JAIPUR CHEMICAL Vs BITS HYDERABAD CHEMICAL.

WHICH WILL BE A GOOD OPTION

ARE BITS GOA AND BITS HYDERABAD BETTER THAN NIT JAIPUR .

I HAVE READ THAT EVEN IN BITS GOA AND BITS HYD DEGREES ARE GIVEN IN THE NAME OF BITS PILANI. SO ARE THEY GOOD .

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi gaurav,

according to me, chem at nit jaipur is any day better dan bits hyderabad as in d case of bits,only pillani has got recognisation of being a gud institute..but other bits institute like hyderabad n goa r far behind pillani so i wud suggest u to go for nit jaipur cauz nit jaipur is 1st of all a nit n it has a well established  name of itself n also der placements r better dan bits hyderabad ...So. don't run after d name of bits pillani ,u hav to see every details n aspects before taking admission in any institute..

for making ur choice simple, simply say dat bits hyderabad is a new institute in comparison to nit jaipur n it will take time to reach d standards of bits pillani...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free