sir/madam i am facing a problem that as long as i finish a chapter from beginning to end again and again i dont feel my self confident enough to face the quastions. that is why i found myself excelling in my current syllabus only. plz tell me after what minimum time should i revise any topic and how to cure my this problem thanks amanpreet

sir/madam

i am facing a problem that as long as i finish a chapter from beginning to end again and again i dont feel my self confident enough to face the quastions. that is why i found myself excelling in my current syllabus only. plz tell me after what minimum time should i revise any topic and how to cure my this problem 

thanks

amanpreet

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

What you can do is make your basics very clear and try to attempt the solved and unsolved problems on your own without looking at the solution. This way you will get lots of self confidence...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free