Please tell me the details about magazines for PCM targeting JEE? Can you also tell me something more about Engineering Success review? Is it good?

Please tell me the details about magazines for PCM targeting JEE? Can you also tell me something more about Engineering Success review? Is it good? 

Grade:11

4 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rohit

In my opinion Physics for u , Chemistry today and Mathematics today by MTG r the best magazines available
But Spectrum magazine of Arihant specially of chem is vey good
U can go through the tough questions given there

no its not good.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Souradeep Majumder
80 Points
13 years ago

ITS GOOD........................................                  SPECTRUM , MTG IS ALSO GOOD..............................   MAGAZINES ARE FOR  REVISION ..............

APPROVE MY ANSWER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................

anuj duggal
32 Points
13 years ago

i sugest you to use arihant monthly magzines they contain lot of matter in for study and level wise questions.......and engeenering success reveiew is not to good for iit jee,,,,,

Rohit G
31 Points
13 years ago

Thank you sirs! 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free