Dear Sir , I have completed going through the HC verma textbooks for physics and i have thoroughly practised all the solved examples and unsolved exercises at the back of the book twice . My question is with this preperation , in both the papers together can I score around 100 marks in iit jee and is hcverma enough for iit jee ?

Dear Sir ,

I have completed going through the HC verma textbooks for physics and i have thoroughly practised all the solved examples and unsolved exercises at the back of the book twice . My question is with this preperation , in both the papers together can I score around 100 marks in iit jee and is hcverma enough for iit jee ?

Grade:12

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear hsn

If you have understood all the concepts of HCV well then you can expect good marks in JEE and HC verma is enough.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Deepak Ghansela
43 Points
13 years ago

Well it's good that u had done HC Verma twice,really it will fetch u high marks in jee.

Yes,it's enough for IIT-JEE but as u have so much time that is why I suggest u to practice DC Pandey objective book for Physics to give finishing touch to your Physics preparation.

Really it will help & also revise HC Verma aside.

Prerna P
14 Points
13 years ago

is HC Verma seriously enough? Yes, its a good book for concepts, but aren't we supposed to focus on problems that test your speed as well as core concepts? And, also, is avoiding irodov a good suggestion? as it takes up a lot of time and stil you cant figure it out.

does mechanics have a heavy weightage in JEE? im not able to manage it, and i feel i'll do better in sections like electricity, thermodynamics and modern physics.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free