hi, i m a 10 grader.....my school offers me four subjects after from PCM/PCB to choose from ...they are Computer sci, engineering drwing (ed),pt,biotech.....now i m planning to do aeronautical eng .......so i'd like to know wheter ed is necessary for aeronautical eng ???......i m very good at comp. sci and sure to score good marks in it ....what should i do ??? thanking you, khilav soni

hi, i m a 10 grader.....my school offers me four subjects after from PCM/PCB to choose from ...they are Computer sci, engineering drwing (ed),pt,biotech.....now i m planning to do aeronautical eng .......so i'd like to know wheter ed is necessary for aeronautical eng ???......i m very good at comp. sci and sure to score good marks in it ....what should i do ???

thanking you,

khilav soni

Grade:

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Khilav,

during ur first year in engg coll. there is a compulsory course on ed, so no need to worry, if u r sure that u can score well in comp sci then go for it.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free