SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........ sir only 4 months left ..............SIR I WANT TO GET IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000 sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... FOR CHEMISTRY : studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT . FOR MATHS :studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly ............. SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS............. SIR ,,,,, PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........

sir only 4 months left  ..............SIR I WANT TO GET  IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000

sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... 

FOR CHEMISTRY: studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT .

FOR MATHS:studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) 

FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly .............

SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS.............

SIR ,,,,,     PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

Grade:12

1 Answers

harendar singh
38 Points
13 years ago

PLESE REPLY TO THIS SOOOOOON......... i really need ur help ......................

from past 1 week it is showing 1 reply but i can't see that reply ..................... i posted this question 7 days before and iitians too replied it on the same day .....but i can't see their replies ..............................

plese reply soon....................i really neeed help from u all iitians.............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free