yesterday,after revising the basic concepts,i was working out wid a physics problem,,,,,,,it took me 3-4 hrs,but i failed to get the answer........i asked my frnd who's currently a topper in his coaching,and for my surprise,he solved problem within 5 minutes....!!! i don't knw why,,,having cleared my all concepts,,i wasnt able to tacle that problem which normally takes 5 minutes....!..i am not able to get with the thinking pattern of JEE level questions... i am frustated....confused :((((

yesterday,after revising the basic concepts,i was working out wid a physics problem,,,,,,,it took me 3-4 hrs,but i failed to get the answer........i asked my frnd who's currently a topper in his coaching,and for my surprise,he solved problem within 5 minutes....!!!

i don't knw why,,,having cleared my all concepts,,i wasnt able to tacle that problem which normally takes 5 minutes....!..i am not able to get with the thinking pattern of JEE level questions...

i am frustated....confused :((((

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vivek

Don't be frustated it will fetch you nothing. Sometimes it happens that very easy questions don't click in mind. Just concentrate on your studies. start with solved problems. see the application of concepts in them very carefully and devote as much time you can to your studies.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free